You me and poetry

     " I want to write and complete that every half remembered dreams on awakening....
        I want to write remembering that every missed scent when someone passes by....
        I want to write recalling that snatch of tune running in my mind....
        I want to write about my hopes and dreams that I see open eyes before sleep overtakes me...."

Hey , If I dint write these down, I am afraid they'll be gone forever.......
        

Hi everybody !!!,

Scribbling and sketching, reading and writing until I could no longer see the pages of the notebook in front of me, I wrote for over an hour, which reminded me of why I write. That has now brought me here , to start my own new blog here....
I am a huge book lover, I love to read and write.I write to express. I write for the thrill of putting pen to paper. I write for the love of craft of writing itself.

Writing is an essence of my being. In simple words, it is painting my imagination with words. There’s nothing that pleases me other than expressing myself through writing and drawing. It releases my emotions.
To start with, since when I was in school, I was always praised by everyone for having one of the most beautiful hand writings, which always encouraged me to write. And today, I always write everything manually, about whatever I see and whatever I feel. I just love the rhythm of writing, the way you can articulate your thoughts using commas, periods, exclamation points... It is amazing that humans have the ability to communicate their personal dialogues through a series of marks on a paper.
What is a life any way but a series of thoughts connected by the thread of time?

I love to read and draw too, but when I write it makes me understand myself. I don’t know what I think and how I feel until it is written. I write to remember, to capture emotions by words. I am grateful for this gift of expression that helps me better understand my thoughts. It is an escape to your own world and also an outlet to communicate with the world.

Writing makes you stop and think about what how you feel. This simple act of taking the time to type or writing makes it feel more special somehow. And I want people to one day look up to me the way I look up to the writers that I love and respect.   
Please check my new space for my more art works... And also your feed backs are welcome... And also post in comments on why you love to write...

Ciao!

Comments

  1. good luck dr ..ur really inspiration for us...who knows u personally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward for the blogs All the Best

    ReplyDelete
  3. Harshitha...Keep Writing...A Novel Coming up..Waiting for more Updates.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vow...nicely written👏 looking fwd more blogs in cmg days...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Its woman' s day